The ultimate goal of every business is generating leads. And, if you own a Immigration Consultant Business you must be aware of the difficulties in lead generation for Immigration Services Companies. In this Scenario, You must hire consultant or digital marketing company to work on Digital Marketing for Immigration Consultant Business.
The potential customers of Immigration Services are losing trust due to distressing experiences they have with fake Immigration Consultant Business. In order to regain that trust, Digital Marketing for Visa Consultant businesses is needed.
“THE BEST KNOWN BEAT THE BEST”
Even if you are the most satisfying Immigration Consultancy Service provider. You will not generate any leads, if nobody knows you. Digital marketing is the most prominent medium when it comes to promoting a business online.
Therefore, Digital marketing for Immigration Consultant Business plays a vital role in lead generation for Immigration Services Companies.
First and most Important step in promoting Immigration Consultant Business is to create a professional website.
Your website is an online gateway to your agency and the services that you provide. The first thing a searcher of Immigration Services will probably do is to research about it on search engine (Google) and if your website is not ranking on the first page of Google then you will lose one lead to your competitor.
There are two ways of ranking on Google:
- Paid Advertising
- Ranking organically
Both ways help in lead generation for Immigration Services Company. However, Organic ranking builds trust and credibility of your business. It solidifies your businesses online presence and reputation.
Paid advertising is a kind of advertising in which you have to pay for ranking your website on the first page versus ranking it organically with SEO Techniques. In paid advertising you can place ads on different platforms for ranking higher. Few of them are mentioned here.
According to Wikipedia “Google ADs is an online advertising platform developed by Google, where advertisers bid to display brief advertisements, service offerings, product listings, or videos to web users. It can place ads both in the results of search engines like Google search on non-search websites, mobile apps and videos”.
Google is a viable platform for generating quality leads for your Immigration Consultant Business with the Google Adwords Marketing Strategy. For many industries including the Immigration Consultant Business Industry Google gets an average return of $2 for every $1 invested.
Facebook/ Instagram Ads
Facebook and Instagram are the two most popular Social Media platforms. Considering running ads on Facebook and Instagram is important because as per data every one minute in 5 minutes on mobile is spent on either of these two platforms. Therefore, running ads on Facebook and Instagram can help you get decent leads for your Immigration Consultant Business.
Running ads on other social media platforms is like shouting in the void because not everyone on these platforms come in search of Immigration Services. LinkedIn helps to reach your brand’s voice to the right audience. This platform facilitates tracking people you meet and to stay on top of trends by following Experts in Immigration Services Industry.
In order to rank organically, SEO for Immigration Agencies comes into play. I will walk you through the step by step process for ranking higher on Google.
SEO For Immigration Agency
Search Engine Optimization brings you on top of page organically
1. Find keywords: Do keyword research. Find out keywords which can help your website to rank on the first page.
2. Check out the “content competition”: After keyword research most people whip open WordPress and start writing. But that is a huge mistake. Instead, analyze the first page results to see what’s already working and once you figure out the type of content Google wants to see for that keyword then start creating content. For example: If I type “Keyword Research” on Google. As you can see in the screenshot of the results, the huge guides on “keyword research” are ranking. Therefore, creating content on tips and strategies of keyword research could be a huge mistake.
3. Create content which is different or better. There are two ways of publishing content which can rank on the first page of a search engine.
- Create something better: Check out the content on the first page and find out the things missing in that content and which you can improve.
- Create something unique: Create something different than your competitors. Check out their content and figure out how you can create unique content with the missing points in the posts ranking on the first page.
4. Optimize your sites On Page SEO
- Use short URLs: There is direct correlation in short URLs and higher ranking.
- Internal linking: Specifically you should link from high authority pages on your site to pages you wanna rank. Those internal links will send authority to the page you want to rank which can give them a nice ranking boost.
5. Create backlinks- Pages with most backlinks ranks higher in Google. In simple two steps you can get people link to you
- Figure out why people link to content in Immigration industry.
- Include that hook in your content.
6. Local SEO: Google Maps is another very important measure in increasing your Brand Awareness. It will help to refer your potential customers to your office when they are within a specific geographical radius. Therefore, optimize and promote Google My Business profile to rank among the top Google Map searches.
Social Media Marketing for Immigration Consultant
Another powerful tool of digital marketing for brand awareness is Social Media.
Social media has evolved tremendously, from finding friends it has become a global platform to connect with the target audience. Brands are using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other Social Media Platforms to promote their products and services and build a connection with their target audience.
Let’s walk you through the step by step strategy of Social Media Marketing For Visa Companies.
- Select your Specific platform: There are two types of platform. One works on the basis of Engagement and the other works on the basis of SEO. For example, YouTube ranks videos on the basis of SEO and Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest ranks content on the basis of Engagement.
So which platform for Social Media Marketing for a Visa Company is suitable?
Immigration Consulting is the market that heavily relies on trust. Therefore, publish videos on YouTube to educate the audience about various important aspects of the visa and immigration process. This is essential to establish the brand as a trusted resource.
Last but not least, update posts on various Social Media platforms to stay connected with your potential customer.
2. Plan a Content series: Mostly the content people create does not correlate with each other. Instead, the content should be created in series. First content should refer to second, second to third and so on. This way your audience will not feel lost and will stay connected to your content. For example: the way we get hooked while watching a TV series from one episode to another.
3. Optimize Social Media Profile: In order to appear on top of search social media profiles need to be optimized. For optimizing social media profile primary and secondary keyword should be used in username, profile bio and in link.
4. Content Creation: There are two types of content. One is Core Content related to product, services and testimonials. And the other is Engaging content which is emotional, funny or shareable.
Core content will increase the Sales of immigration services and Engaging Content will bring more traffic on your profile.
5. Content Promotion: Content promotion on all social media platforms is very important so that your message could reach out to more and more people.
6. Call to Action: Mention in every post the next action step your audience should take. It could be to go to any website, to contact on a number, to fill out a form, to subscribe to your newsletter or to buy your services
Lead generation for immigration services is based on four factors. Attention, Interest, Trust and Transaction. And Digital Marketing for Immigration Consultant Business is the path which brings Attention, Interest and Trust of audience and finally converts it into Transaction.
Grab the attention of your target audience with your content and post unique content or latest news and articles which resolves a problem or shares an important piece of information to hook them with interest.
Trust is developed by retargeting your potential customers. Retarget your content readers and take them one step down in the sales funnel by giving them a quote or free consultation calls.
Next and last but most important step is Transaction. Get your website listed on the first page of the search engine by following steps mentioned above under the heading SEO for Immigration Agency and follow the strategy of Social Media Marketing for Visa Company. This will build trust among your potential customers and trust leads to transactions. Therefore, Your website and Social Media plays a vital role in Digital Marketing for Immigration Consultant Business.